Deepen Your Connections
Your Gift Brings You Closer
View and download your FREE copy of A Guide to Making Your Will.View My Guide
A gift in your will provides you with a flexible way to support what you care about at Breck. You can make great things happen for students and faculty in the future and provide continuity of excellence for Breck by making a gift to Breck in your will or living trust.
A gift in your will for Breck allows you to:
- Make a gift while maintaining control of your assets during your lifetime
- Designate your gift to support the Breck program or fund of your choice
- Fund it with the assets of your choice
- Protect those assets from the estate tax
- Change your gift designation at any time during your life
In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to Breck School in your will or living trust, helps ensure that we continue our mission for years to come.
An Example of How It Works
Bruce Jacobson '66 has fond memories of his six years at Breck. Now retired from practicing medicine, Bruce and his wife Ann Morrissey took a careful approach to estate planning a few years ago. "I got some books, talked to friends and relatives and interviewed three attorneys," he says, "before I found the right person and the right advice." He and Ann feel strongly about making their wishes known and keeping their wills up-to-date. "No one really likes to think about it," Bruce observes. "It was hard to get started, but we worked together and feel confident that we can help support our favorite charities as well as family members."
Not Sure How to Begin Planning?
- Contact Sara H. Jones, J.D. at 763.381.8208 or email@example.com for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including Breck School in your will or estate plan.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Breck School in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Breck School
Address: 123 Ottawa Ave N, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Federal Tax ID Number: 41-0693894
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under this agreement, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.